Members--please, please join our e-group. It is a quick and easy way to receive church schedule up-dates, changes and information not available on the web pages in private emails.
The more members, the more effective the e-group becomes as a swift communication device.
Please check your "Spam" filters after you enter your email address for the communication from Yahoo. Spam filters sometime see unfamiliar communications from as spam.
To Subscribe to our 2Worldz Church e group please enter your e-mail address in the slot above and follow Yahoo's Instructions. If you have problems with Yahoo please contact me via e-mail and I will manually enter you on the list
Our mailing address: 1271 Washington Ave. #140, San Leandro, CA 94577
Adopted by the National Spiritualist Association of Churches
October 1914, 1919, 1930, 1950
Spiritualism is the Science, Philosophy and Religion of continuous life, based upon the demonstrated fact of communication, by means of mediumship, with those who live in the Spirit World. (1919)
"Spiritualism Is a Science" because it investigates, analyzes and classifies facts and manifestations demonstrated from the spirit side of life.
"Spiritualism Is a Philosophy" because it studies the Laws of Nature both on the seen and unseen sides of life and bases its conclusions upon present observed facts. It accepts statements of observed facts of past ages and conclusions drawn therefrom, when sustained by reason and by results of observed facts of the present day.
"Spiritualism Is a Religion" because it strives to understand and to comply with the Physical, Mental and Spiritual Laws of Nature, which are the laws of God.
A Spiritualist is one who believes, as the basis of his or her religion, in the communication between this and the Spirit World by means of mediumship and who endeavors to mould his or her character and conduct in accordance with the highest teachings derived from such communication. (1914, Rev. 1938)
A Medium is one whose organism is sensitive to vibrations from the spirit world and through whose instrumentality, intelligences in that world are able to convey messages and produce the phenomena of Spiritualism. (1914)
A Spiritualist Healer is one who, either through one's own inherent powers or through mediumship, is able to impart vital, curative force to pathologic conditions. (1930, 1993)
The Phenomena of Spiritualism consists of Prophecy, Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Gift of Tongues, Laying on of Hands, Healing, Visions, Trance, Apports, Levitation, Raps, Automatic and Independent Writings and Paintings, Voice, Materialization, Photography, Psychometry and any other manifestation proving the continuity of life as demonstrated through the Physical and Spiritual senses and faculties of man. (1950)
Church of Two Worlds
1550 San Leandro Blvd.
San Leandro, CA.
Healing Service: 10:25 AM
Lecture & Message Service:
Casual Potluck after service
The Deaf Community Center
(Across from San Leandro BART)
1271 Washington Avenue #140
San Leandro, CA 94577
Rev. Betty Nauratil, NST
Rev. Sandra Deckinger, NST
NSAC Declaration of Principles
1.We believe in Infinite Intelligence.
2. We believe that the phenomena of Nature, both physical and spiritual, are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
3. We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression and living in accordance therewith, constitute true religion.
4. We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the the individual continue after the change called death.
5. We affirm that communication with the so-called dead is a fact, scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
6. We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
7. We affirm the moral responsibility of individuals, and that we make our own happiness or unhappiness as we obey or disobey Nature's physical and spiritual laws.
8. We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul here or hereafter.
9. We affirm that the precepts of Prophecy and Healing are Divine attributes proven through Mediumship.